Saturday, June 20, 2009

Planning Attire!
I simply LOVE beautiful accessories and must take them along on trips to feel "put together" with the finishing touches............
"Glamour Girl" is an appropriate name for this scarf in my boutique
designed by Mary Frances



"Petals and Pearls" so perfect for a summer wedding or garden party


My old and CHIC French display cabinet



In planning my attire for a week away I'm trying to select a new bag for a special dinner out. Of course I could put "to good use" one from the collection I have at home but decided to treat myself to a new one from my shop/boutique. For those that do not have a boutique, I must tell you, a HUGE problem when ordering is - "one for shop and one for me".....Not only with jewelry, bags and personal items but with home accents as well. (Won't go there just yet - later.....) Anyway, I have a passion for these exquisite bags by Mary Frances - some of you may not realize that she designs lovely scarves as well. Yes, the bags HAVE been around for awhile - but still quite popular and lovely.....


My "Mermaid Girl" - display


A little new jewelry would be nice as well.....
Designs from Jay Strongwater, Cynthia Bloom, Elaine Coyne, etc....






Such decisions.....


I will be away for over a week - happy blogging to all.






4 comments:

  1. Those scarves were just lovely...keep thinking about them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary, and good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! So happy I found your Blog!Best of luck!!
    xx-Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic!! I would love to add one another as followers and keep up with your blog! Let me know if you would like to do so!:) Great blog!

    ReplyDelete