Thursday, June 11, 2009

LOGO for my store/boutique in Florida / near Sarasota


This is my logo that I created prior to opening my store two years ago. Wow, did I say two years? SO hard to believe how time has flown by. This little logo is on the front of my ivory European gift bags in a pretty matte gold. In keeping them neutral as well as classy I can add all colors of lovey and fun tissue paper - depending on my MOOD or the season. SO FUN. Notice how I took a Frenchy-Euro home and added the palm trees to fit in with Florida. I am still pleased with this logo as it fits my store - lovely European finds -
Do you have a favorite style in custom bags? Perhaps from a unique shop you have visited?
Until later - A DAY AT THE SHOPPE

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land...and my, what a gorgeous shop you have! I'm drooling looking at that photo... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Lisa. I have tried to comment back to you three times and it isn't going through - I'm still trying to get this blogging stuff down. Not sure how it all works together.
    My website is: www.ShortStacksAntiques.com for my store.
    I enjoy your blog.....

    ReplyDelete