Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY 4th of JULY


Just snapped this photo last week while in Washington D.C. on a night tour.....
Lets all remember what our flag means to our country while celebrating.
Do you have a family tradition that you remember doing on the 4th as a child?
I remember cooking out hamburgers and having lots of watermelon and home-made ice cream.
Then, family and friends gathering at dark to watch the neighbor's fireworks......
Now, my husband and I head to our beach condo on Siesta Key and watch the show right on the beach. It's fun to invite friends over and still have that same traditional food along with some special desserts, of course.

2 comments:

  1. Your shop looks LOVELY!! If I had a shop I would definitely be tempted to use it as my own personal closet! :)

    ReplyDelete