Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Morning Stimulation.....Coffee time....

I must get my visual stimulation going first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee. I have a favorite chair in the living room for the first cup and enjoy my favorite things........then, I pour another cup and head out to the lanai. (I do this winter and summer - thank goodness for the wonderful weather in Florida) I so love the pretty flowers and take in my passion for statues as I sip my morning blend. So thankful for peace and quite in the mornings. Surrounded by all the beauty of nature and listening to the birds - just like the song.....What a Wonderful World.................What do you do while having your morning beverage?

A darling old cherub outside the screen



He actually squirts water when the pool comes on


Old Teakwood - French Style of course




My husband has a passion for golf ----so had to have him





Pretty in Pink






4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for visiting! Looks like you have a delightful store...and pool. Did you commission the statues? I know some artists here that do bronzes like that.

    Welcome to Blogland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Linda.
    Actually I got the statues in West Palm Beach - such a fun place to visit.
    I have much work to do on my blog - thanks for checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning cuppa + blogging = me....Happy weekend, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend to you, Vicki.
    I love your blog -
    Can you please tell me how I can post my bog on some blogs - such as yours and other that I love. Does a blog posted on have to be posted by the owner? Sorry, but I'm new at this and find it soooo fun but also a little confusing!
    How do you get followers? Does it just take time?

    ReplyDelete