Saturday, June 13, 2009

SIESTA KEY, FLORIDA


Siesta Key, Florida - view from our lanai

Lovely Siesta Key beach - one year ago tomorrow where my husband and I got married.....







We have a condo on this beautiful beach and enjoy going there on weekends. So peaceful to walk on the beach and visit the Village for dining and fun.
Where is your favorite place to stay and dine on THE KEY?
Later I will post some photos of our fun condo on the beach......my husband says I have turned our casual beach condo into a French Chateau - I haven't really.....just a few French touches here and there......
Until later.......A Shopowner -




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place - I don't know Florida at all, but the view looks completely magical, xv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vicki. Yes, it is very lovely and we enjoy living here.
    We are coming to Europe this summer and plan a three day stay in Paris. Not long enough, I know, to do all the things I would like. I will check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Florida certainly looks gorgeous from your photos! I will have to put that on my list of places to visit in this big world! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tracey. Yes, it is lovely here and so many things to do.
    I enjoy your blog and it's on my list.
    I just started mine so it needs some work!
    Retha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there! we loved it there!!!! cute blog = have fun with it.
    JOni

    ReplyDelete